More networking issues tonight, but we soldiered on. Pretty much everything we spoke about was tech/geek, but the music was great!
- 00:00:49 – Absent Feet – Poor Joe – from Rome, Italy – source
- 00:07:04 – Justin Levinson & The Valcours – Water Wears The Rock – from Burlington, Vermont – source
- 00:12:26 – R.I.S.K. On Da Disk – Harvest Season – from Tulsa, OK – direct from the artist
- 00:23:41 – House of the Old Boat – Piccadily – from London, UK – source
- 00:27:38 – Toni Spearman – Big Boss Man – from – direct from the artist
- 00:42:08 – Moving Magnets – Bonnie and Clyde – from Carlisle, UK – source
- 00:44:39 – Radio Star – A Common Tale – from Melbourne, AU – source
- 00:53:46 – Mate – Ellen – from Trier, Germany – source
times are approximate
More networking issues, this time our Homeplug died
Raspberry Pi – Dave has a delivery date!
Wordpress sites hacked – update to WP3.3.2 now!
Google Drive – even more storage, or even more privacy concerns?
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
The next show will be episode 209 – broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 4 May from 21:30 UK time.
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
Butterflies Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service