This week on The Bugcast: a holiday, a gadget, a mindless tragedy, and our usual mix of 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons and independent music!
- Those Things – 1985 – from Vancouver, BC – source
- Draganov Veaceslav – Beyond Borders Of Inspiration – from Moldova – source
- Christian Kane – Making Circles – from Nashville, TN – by permission of Brand X Management
- Atlas Engine – Everest – from Brooklyn, NY – source
- dubé – You – from Ottawa, ON – source
- Ice On Fire – Like The Ice On Fire – from Italy – source
- Alice Underground – Superman – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- Simply Chillin’ – Don’t Know Me – from Pittsburg, PA – source
Holiday to Ingoldmells
Caroline has a Pebble too!
Podcast Awards – Thank you for your support, the voting stage is now closed.
Awards ceremony will be on Monday 27 June at 00:00 GMT
Our sincere condolences to the family and friends of Jo Cox
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 415, broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 24 June 2016 at 21:30 UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network