This week on The Bugcast: Dave flies solo, Ro jumps in for some Podcrawl action, and we play our usual mix of 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons and independent music!
- Porfiria – No Te Quiero Mas – from Buones Aires, Argentina – source
- Three Lucky Seven – Not The Same – from Wuppertal, Germany – source
- Waterpistol – The Good Life – from Amsterdam, Netherlands – source
- Lushcamp – Love You More – from Brooklyn, NY – source
- The Artisans Beats – Snow Plow – from Russia – source
- Boolean Knife – The Visitor – from Chicago, IL – courtesey of Novo Management and Publicity
- Cortland Goffena – Fault In My Stars – from Chadron, NE – source
- Heartskin – Take Me – from Russia – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Podcast Awards – The Bugcast is a finalist in the Music category
Voting open until Sunday 12 June – vote daily
Glasgow Podcrawl – starting Friday 29 July 2016 at 18:00 UK time in the State Bar, Glasgow
London Podcrawl – starting Saturday 20 August at 12:00 in the Argyll Arms, Argyll Street, London W1F
Crivins 133 – Podcrawling
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 414, broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 17 June 2016 at 21:30 UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Association of Music Podcasting
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:05 — 57.3MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:05 — 52.2MB)