This week on The Bugcast: skirts, flats, hits, and our amazing selection of 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons and Independent music!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:17 — 67.9MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:17 — 61.8MB)
- Colaars – To The Roofs – from Kiev, Ukraine – source
- The Vow – Ghost Writer – from Liverpool, UK – source
- Cortéz – Burn – from Houston, TX – source
- Ellis Band – Nowhere To Run – from St Petersburg, Russia – source
- Finn Anderson – Your Sweet Love – from Glasgow, Scotland – source
- The Hedgerow Folk – Trying To Catch A Ghost – from Auburn, AL – source
- Ocean Shiver – Change Your Mind – from Moscow, Russia – source
- Miss Daisy Black – Mort Né (Stillborn) – from Nantes, France – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
BBC News: Exeter academy skirt boys win right to wear shorts
Corporate dress codes
BBC News: Hundreds of Camden flats evacuated over fire risk fears
BBC News: Simon Cowell’s Grenfell single tops UK chart
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 468, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 30 June 2017 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Podcrawl Glasgow 2017 – Saturday 29 July at 18:00 at the State Bar, Holland Street
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network
Great show! That’s for adding in a track from Miss Daisy Black. Still love the Fresh Body Shop more! But still a great track.