This week, in Dave’s last episode of The Bugcast as a young man in his thirties, we briefly touch on technical advancements within Bugcast Towers, and play you some great music!
- 00:00:54 – Violent Faith – Into Light – from Muskegon, MI – source
- 00:07:22 – Josh Woodward – I Will Not Let You Let Me Down – from Findlay, US – source
- 00:11:06 – Sean Fournier – Put The World On Stop (piano version) – from Middletown, CT – source
- 00:22:22 – On Returning – Isn’t There Really A Place For Me In This World – from Sweden, Tranas – source
- 00:27:01 – The Glass Child – Dreamers – from London/Sweden – source
- 00:37:33 – Thoola – Strawberry Hill – from Czech Republic, Prague – source
- 00:41:55 – Tipsy In Chelsea – Absolutely Involuntary – from Atlanta, GA/New Haven, CT – direct from the artist
- 00:50:46 – Ay-14ice – Show Me What You Got – from Laupheim, Germany – source
times are approximate
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Hard drive fine, NAS appliance b0rked
AMPed #351 – we’re hosting the show that comes out on Monday.
A bottle of Bordeaux, and some Canelés
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
Association of Music Podcasting
Made In The UK Show
The next show will be episode 227 – broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 7 September from 21:30 UK time.
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
Butterflies Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 55:22 — 63.6MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 55:22 — 53.0MB)
Great show guys, really glad to hear you got the electrical problems worked out at the studio!
All of the guys wanted to say thank you for having our song “Into Light” on your show as it means a lot us to be featured next to so many other talented musicians.