This week on The Bugcast: we speak briefly on the situation in Munich, the lasting legacy of the format wars, and our usual 8 tracks of Creative Commons and independent music!
- Lyonn – The Symphony – from Knoxville, TN – source
- Moave – Ruge Como El Mar – from San Pedro Sula, Honduras – source
- Explosive Ear Candy – The Living Dead – from USA – source
- Jaief & Asong – Get Away (feat. Rebekka Salomea) – from Germany – source
- Those Things – Sexy Frankenstein – from Vancouver, BC – source
- Reole – Muffaletta – from London, UK – source
- Sean Brookes – Don’t Let My Love Come In Late – from UK – source
- SixTwoSeven – One Single Night – from Seattle, WA – source
- Glasgow Podcrawl – starting Friday 29 July 2016 at 18:00 UK time in the State Bar, Glasgow
- London Podcrawl – starting Saturday 20 August at 12:00 in the Argyll Arms, Argyll Street, London W1F
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 420, broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 29 July 2016 at 21:30 UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network