This week on The Bugcast: the state of the world, obsessions, and we play 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
- Color Out – Peace In Suffering – from Chicago, IL – source
- Marco Polo – The Wind In Your Hair – from Russia – source
- Degrees – Run To The Music – from Tranas, Sweden – source
- Templeton Universe – On Bended Knee – from Karoo, South Africa – source
- The Hedgerow Folk – I Still – from Auburn, AL – source
- Lower Loveday – You Could’ve Been My Queen – from Birmingham, UK – source
- Forget The Whale – Sails – from Jersey City, NJ – source
- Raincity Ghouls – Zombies In The Skatepark – from Vancouver, BC – source
Apology to ChrisFromCanada
Caroline’s new Bullet Journalling obsession
Dave’s new electronics obsession
The kids are back at school
Anchor – a different take on radio/podcasting (Dave’s station)
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 479, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 15 September 2017 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Podcrawl Sheffield 2017 – Saturday 16 September from 12:00 at the Sheffield Tap, Sheffield Railway Station
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network