This week on The Bugcast: Dave and Caroline both have numb bums, Twitter extend tweet lengths, and we play 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
- The Spin Wires – Ignite – from Buffalo, NY – source
- Seth Power – Fire – from Jackson, MS – source
- Professor Kliq – Seventeen – from Chicago, IL – source
- Tomorrow Sounds – The Long Way to You – from Germany – source
- The Glass Child – Oceans – from Hamburg, Germany – source
- Gabales – These Are Things – from Asti, Italy – source
- Brain Purist – Shine Tonight (Radio Edit) – from Zagreb, Croatia – source
- Papcy TheDon – Money – from Texas – source
Dave’s Charity Bike Ride
Carolines VLM ballot result
BBC News: Twitter trials 280-character tweet limit
thenextweb.com: How to activate the new 280 character tweets on Twitter
Feedback: from frap and Ken Fallon
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 483, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 13 October 2017 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network