This week on The Bugcast: Dave and Yannick discuss ritual and superstition, and play a rather fantastic collection of 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 55:48 — 63.9MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 55:48 — 60.7MB)
- The Spin Wires – Girls Like You – from Buffalo, NY – source
- Osiris – Time – from France – source
- Avercage – Bitter Dance – from Moscow, Russia – source
- The Artisans Beats – Scrunch Hog – from Russia – source
- Candids – I See You – from Nantes, France – source
- Kara Square and Piero Peluche – He Follows – from Columbus, OH and Tuscany, Italy – source
- Plastic Light Factory – Oceanic Trench – from Hyperion, CA – source
- Maya – Piedestal – from Saint Petersburg, Russia – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Yannick from Euterpia Radio sits in for Caroline this week
BBC News: Why is Friday 13th considered bad luck?
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 484, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 13 October 2017 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
Yannick for sitting in for Caroline this week!
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network