This week on The Bugcast: in our first celebratory special, we invited our listeners to give us their memories of the show over the last 500 shows: many messages, and 7 cracking tracks of Creative Commons and independent music!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:50 — 68.5MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:50 — 61.0MB)
- Duwende – Someone You Don’t Know – requested by Ian, and originally played on episode 68
- The Idolins – Choices – requested by Caroline, and originally played on episode 74
- Kendra Springer – Hope – requested by Lainey, and originally played on episode 109
- Glasgow – Buscavidas – requested by Chalkahlom, and originally played on episode 256
- Mark Dvorak – This Train Ain’t Bound For Glory Anymore – requested by gamerchick02, and originally played on episode 448
- Giles – Freedom – requested by Dave, and originally played on episode 1
- Christian Kane – The House Rules – requested by FrenchguyCH, and originally played on episode 380
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Thanks to everyone to contributed to this show!
Vote for your favourite track of the last year, for episode 503 Listener’s Choice!
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 501, Moo’s Choons, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 16 February 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network
I’ve only just caught up with this show. So good, and congratulations getting to 500, sorry it’s a little late.