This week on The Bugcast: we reflect on the mess that is the UK currently, the perils of an online footprint, and play 8 tracks of Creative Commons music!
- Lost in the World – Yellow Fields – from Brazil – source
- Omonoko – Wild Heart – from Newry, Co Armagh – source
- The Black Sunn – Purple Hayes – from Baltimore, MD – source
- Scott Altham – Like A What? (feat. featuring DJ Vadim, Admiral Bob, Donnie Ozone) – from The Netherlands – source
- Clash Clash Bang Bang – Goldrush – from Germany – source
- David Krystal – Cover Me – from Toronto, ON – source
- House Of The Old Boat – Silverlight – from London, UK – source
- Pure Mids – Don’t Quit – from Los Angeles, CA – source
The State of the United Kingdom
BBC News: Theresa May survives no confidence vote
BBC News: Boxer Tom Bell dies in Doncaster pub shooting
Runner’s World: This Runner Is a Hitman. His GPS Watch Tied Him to a Mob Boss Murder
Submit your tracks for the Listeners Choice episode 550 on Friday 1 February 2019!
You can submit any track played between episode 505 and episode 549.
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 548 which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 18 January 2019 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network