This week on The Bugcast: we’re live in Studio E, Caroline suffers road rage, and a birthday, and we play some amazing Creative Commons and independent music!
- Monkeyland – Oscar Goldman – from Wigan, UK – source
- Lea Anderson – Love Yah! – from New York, NY – source
- Midnight Préfou – Life Goes By – from France – source
- Liv Margaret – Oasis – from Nashville, TN – source
- George Capon – Underground – from Manchester, UK – source
- Jan y Su Son Latino – Que Viva La Salsa – from Santo Tomas, Minorca – source
- Trundicho – I Say No – from Karlsruhe, Germany – source
- The Spin Wires – Time Is A Fire – from Buffalo, NY – source
Contribute: We need jingles and bumpers, here’s how.
Let us know: How would people feel if we relaxed our posture on “clean” music only?
Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 October in Manchester – Tickets now available!
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 579 which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 30 August 2019 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network