This week on The Bugcast: Caroline updates on her skin and her Fitbit, a true crime series on Netflix, and 8 tracks of amazing Creative Commons music.
- Paul Lisak & After The Ice – Polka For A Vamp – from London UK – source
- CrumbSnatchers – Keep Your Honey – from Knoxville, TN – source
- Hypercute – Let It Out – from UK – source
- Roy Smiles – Lighthouse Keeper – from London, UK – source
- Little Suspicions – Wasting All My Time – from UK – source
- Kavi Jezzie Hockaday – Looking For My Home – from Sausalito, CA – source
- One Wish Carnival – 4 Who I Am – from USA – source
- I Am November – Thinking Too Loud – from Pretoria, South Africa – source
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 704, which will be recorded live on Friday 18 March 2022 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Clocks go forward in North America this weekend, so the live show will start an hour later for a few weeks.
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network