This week on The Bugcast: we chat with Yannick, the French guy from Switzerland, and play 8 tracks of fantastic Creative Commons and independent music.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:10:08 — 80.3MB)
- Same Old Shiver – Razor Blades – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- The Denabys – Sunshine – from Doncaster, UK – direct from the artist
- Sammy Vulcano – Getting Over You (Just Like The Flu) – from USA – source
- Anabollic Steroids – Abnormal – from London, UK – direct from the artist
- Explosive Ear Candy – One Day We’ll Be A Song – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- Jeremy Dinegan – Till The End Of Time – from USA – source
- Ashwyn – Feelings Of Yesterday – from USA – source
- Zep Hurme – Traveling Lights (feat. Lisa DeBenedictis) – from Finland – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Caroline is out at the Royal Ballet this evening
Tea, Earl Grey, Hot
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 730, which will be streamed live on Friday 30 September 2022 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network
Hey I’m Jeremy Dinegan, thanks for playing my music!
I’m a composer for TV, film etc but artist- wise I mostly release music through libraries like Jamendo, etc.
just had to comment since I thought it was funny…I need to get a website I guess!