This week on The Bugcast: a lot less talk this week compared to last, but still with our excellent mix of eight tracks of fantastic Creative Commons music.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 52:31 — 60.1MB)
- The Bourgeois – Check My Pulse – from Tulsa, OK – source
- Kit Pristine – Alone Tonight (feat. Sara De Sanctis) – from Munich, Germany – source
- Talking Cure – The Cremation of Sam McGee – from Chambery, France – source
- Solarference – I’ll Make My Love A Garland / Sylvie – from Bristol and Exeter, UK – source
- Snail – Found – from UK – source
- The Blasting Company – Candy – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- Roy Smiles – Seize The Day – from London, UK – source
- The Happy Somethings – Guilty As… – from Derbyshire, UK – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
BBC News: Paco Rabanne: Celebrated designer dies aged 88
BBC News: Lisa Loring, the original Wednesday Addams actress, dies at 64
BBC News: Annie Wersching: The Last of Us video game and 24 actress dies at 45
BBC News: The Reytons: South Yorkshire indie band land UK number one album
Railway Children Sleepout 2023
There are only 4-ish weeks to submit tracks for the Listeners Choice, episode 750, in March.
Simply submit your favourite tracks played between episodes 703 and 749!
Podcrawl Jitsi Early Spring 2023
Saturday 25 March 2023 from 18:00 UK time
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 746, which will be streamed live on Friday 4 February 2023 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network