This week on The Bugcast: we recognise some recent famous departures, and discuss – at length – the current situation in the British Royal Family, and play eight tracks of fantastic Creative Commons and independent music.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:12:17 — 82.7MB)
- Echo Orbit – You Were You (feat. Kara Square) – from Earth – source
- FileLife – Strangers – from Aracaju, Brazil – source
- Radioontheshelf – Fourteen Tables (feat. Admiral Bob) – from Earth – source
- Heiko Sunfyah – Hey You – from Brunswick, Germany – source
- Hillary Reynolds Band – Crossing The Line – from Boston, MA – had track from previous play
- Artisflamina – Warrior – from Italy – source
- Hans Atom – Dirtbag (feat. Brad Sucks) – from Munich, Germany – source
- Kristian Vuljar – Millionaries (feat. Leo Valentine, aap) – from Frankfurt, Germany – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
BBC News: David Crosby: US rock legend dies aged 81
BBC News: Beano’s Bash Street Kids artist David Sutherland dies
Amazon: Spare – Caroline finished reading
There are only 5-ish weeks to submit tracks for the Listeners Choice, episode 750, in March.
Simply submit your favourite tracks played between episodes 703 and 749!
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 746, which will be streamed live on Friday 4 February 2023 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network