This week on The Bugcast: we discuss Amazon’s decision to drop their AmazonSmile programme, and play eight tracks of fantastic Creative Commons music.
- Mòpi – With No Doubt – from Majorca, Spain – source
- An Amerikan Automobile Company – A Lost Weekend – from Bath, UK – source
- Heifervescent – Baldur’s Ship – from Southport, UK – source
- Snail – Almost Feels Like Summer – from Bideford, UK – source
- One Juno – Heaven In My Head – from UK – source
- Skaly – Like A Stranger – from London, UK – source
- Megan Graney – Love The Lie – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- Francis Cauletin – I Remember – from France – source
It’s time to start submitting tracks for the Listeners Choice, episode 750, in March.
Simply submit your favourite tracks played between episodes 703 and 749!
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 745, which will be streamed live on Friday 27 January 2023 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network