This week on The Bugcast: an ear infection, art in October, podcasting in November, and eight tracks of fantastic Creative Commons music.
- Vitne – Vanquish The Night – from Son, Norway – source
- The Badgers – Voyageurs – from France – source
- Bessonn&sa – Wonderful Living – from Russia – source
- L.M.W. – Frank, the Lady and the Pier – from Bristol, UK – source
- The Happy Somethings – Men Pause – from Derbyshire, UK – source
- Tristram Woods – Best Part Of Me – from Cardiff, UK – source
- Re:wind – Flying – from Austria – source
- Lilac Frog – How The Curtains Close – from Truro, UK – source
Podcrawl Jitsi Autumn 2023
Saturday 28 October 2023 from 18:00 UK time
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 777 which will be streamed live on Friday 13 October 2023 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network