This week, discuss the demise (and rise) of community spirit, and play 8 great (and in one case, epic) pieces of music.
- Chip Ray – Emily Smiles – from Koln, Germany – source
- Going Commando – Coffee – from Vernon, Canada – source
- Roncolino Maraja – The Elephant Song – from Paris, France – source
- Ambiguous Dreams – Foreverland – from Chatham, Kent – source
- Degrees – Baby Oh Baby – from Tranas, Sweden – source
- Floppy Dee – Swept Clean – from Emden, Germany – source
- Fresh Body Shop – Rainbow Stone – from Nantes, France – source
- The National Orchestra of the United Kingdom of Goats – Vaaya And The Sea – from Deathport, Italy – source
Dave’s faith in humanity
York Mosque praised for offering EDL protesters tea
No reprisals for Woolwich murder plea from family
Discussion on community spirit
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
The next show will be episode 265, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 7 June 2013 from 21:30 UK time (UTC+0100).
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
Butterflies Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service