This week on The Bugcast: We ask whether we can trust people in a position of authority, and we play 8 cracking tracks of independent and Creative Commons music!
- Phantom Lullaby – Legendary Friend – from Puerto Rico – source
- Hillary Reynolds Band – What It Is – from Boston, MA – source
- 1984 – Cache-Cache – from Strasbourg, France – source
- Sweet Play – Western – from Paris, France – source
- Straight Curve – Helpless – from Freiburg, Germany – source
- George Woods – Heartbeat – from Boston, MA – source
- On Returning – Amber Eyes – from Tranas, Sweden – source
- War Poets – 8:05 On A Saturday Night – from Minneapolis, MN – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
Can people in the public eye, or a position of trust and responsibility, be trusted any more?
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
Glasgow Podcrawl – Friday 11 July 2014 (more info)
OggCamp ’14 – Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th October 2014 (more info)
Association of Music Podcasting
Made In The UK Show
The next live show will be episode 321, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 11 July 2014 from 21:00 (ish) UK time (UTC+1/BST).
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
Love Leeds Radio for replaying the show on their station
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:08:19 — 78.2MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:08:19 — 71.1MB)