This week on The Bugcast: We discuss social media, we get invaded by the girls, and we play 8 cracking tracks of independent and Creative Commons music!
- Drumland – Can’t Feel (feat GittePaschke) – from Cologne, Germany – source
- Paquillo Brown – Reggae and Love – from Linares, Spain – source
- A Is For Atom – A Song For You – from Brooklyn, NY – source
- Cosmos and Chaos – Anaphylaxis – from Japan – source
- Jazz Oil – Jungle Bungle – from Seville, Spain – source
- Hiroumi – Kokoro No Furyoku – from Tokyo, Japan – source
- Aniqatia – Peregrine – from Bethlehem, PA – source
- Futurelight – Night Riders – from Lodz, Poland – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
BBC News: Diaspora social network cannot stop IS posts
Is the reputation of decentralised social networks being tarnished by the actions of extremist activists?
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
OggCamp ’14 – Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th October 2014 (more info)
Association of Music Podcasting
Made In The UK Show
The next live show will be episode 328, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 29 August 2014 from 21:30 (ish) UK time (UTC+1/BST).
The next live show after that will be episode 329, which is likely to be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 12 September 2014. There will be no live show on Friday 5 September.
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
World Wide Indie Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service
Love Leeds Radio for replaying the show on their station
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:03:09 — 72.3MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:03:09 — 65.9MB)