This week on The Bugcast: we discuss commuting and the social effects of social media, plus 8 great tracks of Creative Commons and independent music!
- Avenger Kills – The Trap – from Yaroslavl, Russia – source
- Golden Duck Orchestra – Dynamite – from Brazil – source
- Sinister Piffle – Feel Like Me – from USA – source
- Dorine Levy – New Lover – from Tel Aviv, Israel – source
- Yon Cuyan – Dame – from Buenos Aires, Argentina – source
- Boogie Belgique – One Day Soon – from Antwerp, Belgium – source
- Uncle Ben’s Remedy – Pedal To The Metal – from Fredonia, NY – source
- Jody Quine – Stand Up – from Vancouver, BC – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
BBC Children In Need
BBC News: Two-hour daily commute ‘on rise among UK workers’
BBC Newsbeat: The rise in selfie deaths and how to stop them
BBC News: Mental health survey reveals pressure on young
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 437, broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 25 November 2016 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Association of Music Podcasting
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:38 — 75.1MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:38 — 68.7MB)