This week on The Bugcast: we discuss some of the television offerings of the New Year, plus 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
- Heifervescent – Hearts and Minds – from Southport, UK – source
- Sydney Leigh – Walls – from Detroit, MI – source
- Fabio D’Annunzio – Tentazioni Jazz – from Italy – source
- Modona – Rhymin – from California – source
- Awesome Day – Go Away – from South Korea – source
- Sam Garbett – The Heat – from Leeds, UK – source
- Color Out – Mistaken – from Chicago, IL – source
- The Fourth Horseman – Lovers & Liars – from Sacramento, CA – source
Intro: Chris Juergensen – Bug Lips
Outro: Mark Marshall – Man Walking
channel4.com: A Very British Brothel
Submit your votes for the Listeners Choice episode 450
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 444, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 13 January 2017 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Association of Music Podcasting
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Ubuntu Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 56:53 — 65.1MB)
Podcast (ogg): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 56:53 — 59.5MB)