This week on The Bugcast: we look at new starts from two different perspectives, and we play our usual selection of 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
- The Gasoline Brothers – Stardust, Baby! – from Utrecht, Netherlands – source
- The Osages – Into Love – from France – source
- Plants – Luminance – from Surrey, BC – source
- The Glass Child – White Spaces – from Hamburg, Germany – source
- BETP5 – The Imagined Last Day Of Crawford Gordon – from Toronto, ON – source
- Ocean Shiver – Night Train – from Moscow, Russia – source
- ISRA – He Had Something On His Mind – from Copenhagen, Denmark – source
- RogerThat – Indestructible – from Gold Coast, QLD – source
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 471, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 14 July 2017 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- The following week, episode 472, which will be hosted by ChrisFromCanada and replayed in the chatroom on Friday 21 July 2017 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Podcrawl Glasgow 2017 – Saturday 29 July at 18:00 at the State Bar, Holland Street
- Podcrawl Sheffield 2017 – sometime in September, exact details to be confirmed
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network