This week on The Bugcast: Chris and John from Canada dial back the chat, and play an amazing selection of 14 amazing tracks of independent and Creative Commons music!
- Kill Matilda – Zombie Apocalypse – from Vancouver, BC –
- Ophelia Syndrome – Passing Time – from Southern Ontario –
- Adam Wendler – Deep Water – from Goderich, ON –
- Pete Lesperance – Hollywood – from Toronto, ON –
- Double Experience – The Glimmer Shot – from Ottawa, ON –
- Chasing Eidolon – Supernova – from Vancouver, BC – source
- Paul Randy Mingo – Living Life This Way – from Novascotia, BC –
- Jamie Rumley – So Called Life – from West St. Paul, MB –
- Plants – Save Us – from Surrey, BC – source
- Those Things – Monster Island – from Vancouver, BC – source
- Melanie Unger – Madly, Deeply – from Toronto, ON – source
- The Easton Ellises – Insomnia – from Montreal, QC – source
- Brother Neil – Off My Mind – from Stratford, ON –
- Two Crown King – Get Down – from London, ON –
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 473, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 4 August 2017 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Podcrawl Glasgow 2017 – Saturday 29 July at 18:00 at the State Bar, Holland Street
- Podcrawl Sheffield 2017 – Saturday 16 September from 12:00 at the Sheffield Tap, Sheffield Railway Station
Special thanks go to
Chris & John for standing in for Dave & Caroline this week!
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the replay of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network