This week on The Bugcast: horror, thrill, political rhetoric, and 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons and Independent music!
- Eternal Dream – Voiceless – from Marbella, Spain – source
- Melanie Ungar – Crazy Glue – from Toronto, ON – source
- Mickey Blue – Adore You – from Toronto, ON – source
- Coffee – Rockstar – from Moscow, Russia – source
- Ryan Joseph Anderson – Molly The Flood – from Chicago, IL – courtesey of Novo Management and Publicity
- Caroline – Forbidden World – from Moscow, Russia – source
- Ridgway – Brighter Days – from Bay Area, CA – source
- Mark Bodino – The Love You Bring – from Bridgewater, NJ – source
The Sheffield Notcrawl
IMDb: It (2017) | It (1990)
BBC News: William G Stewart, 15 to 1 host, dies aged 84
BBC News: ‘Dotard’ Trump? The story of ‘rocket man’ Kim’s insult
BBC News: Slough named as the ‘best place’ to work and live
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 481, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 29 September 2017 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network