This week on The Bugcast: we return to our usual level of “normal”, celebrate lives passed, and play 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
- Unicorn Rodeo – Head In The Sand – from Recklinghausen, Germany – source
- JekK – Big Boy – from Paris, France – source
- J Lynn The Bride – Who Do You Love – from USA – source
- Tony Petersen – Games – from Minneapolis, MN – source
- Pat Broderick – Disgrace – from Charleston, SC – source
- Martinez – Rise – from Geneva, Switzerland – source
- Tony Petersen – James Alley Blues – from Minneapolis, MN – source
- Pure Mids – These Days – from Los Angeles, CA – source
Thank you for the last
5 weeks 10 years
Alex’s birthday on Monday
BBC News: Sir Ken Dodd: Comedy legend dies, aged 90
BBC News: Jim Bowen: Comedian and former Bullseye host dies at 80
BBC News: Stephen Hawking: Visionary physicist dies aged 76
BBC News: Trevor Baylis: Wind-up radio inventor dies aged 80
BBC Sport: Sir Roger Bannister: First person to run a mile in under four minutes dies at 88
ihatebroccoli.com: NiMB 82: Hijacked by The Bugcast
As we appear on more podcasts, expect some cross-promotion
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 506, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 23 March 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network