This week on The Bugcast: we discuss a darts legend, self-defence, animal welfare, and also play 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
- Always The Alibi – After All I’ve Done – from Dallas-Fort Worth, TX – source
- Monkey Business – Save Me, Make Me, Take Me – from Castera, Italy – source
- Blue Wave Theory – Beach Closed No Surfing – from Cherry Hill, NJ – source
- Fox & Mew – Breathe Again – from Ayr, Scotland – source
- Quietly Concerned – Some Distant Shore – from Johannesberg, South Africa – source
- Daniel Robinson – Those Were The Days – from Fresno, CA – source
- JekK – Strong – from Paris, France – source
- Fallen to Flux – Playing With Fire – from London, UK – source
BBC Sport: Eric Bristow: Five-time darts world champion dies aged 60
BBC News: Hither Green ‘burglary death’ suspect to face no action
The Independent: Skripal’s Cat and Guinea Pigs dead after house sealed
BBC News: London violence: Met chief says police have control of streets
BBC News: London killings: Why are they happening and what can be done?
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 509, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 13 April 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network