This week on The Bugcast: Telegram is blocked in Russia, a follow up on one of last week’s news stories, Mac news (not Apple), and we play 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
- Scream Inc – Machinegun – from Kiev, Ukraine – source
- Always The Alibi – Dream – from Dallas-Fort Worth, TX – source
- The Spin Wires – Slam Van – from Buffalo, NY – source
- King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard – Polygondwanaland – from Melbourne, Australia – source
- Degrees – Conscious, Viscious – from Tranås, Sweden – source
- The Grus – Empty House – from Tver, Russia – source
- Big Infinite – Be Cool – from Baltimore, MD – source
- Martinez – Oddity – from Geneva, Switzerland – source
The Verge: Telegram Banned in Russia
BBC News: Flower Tributes or Intimidation?
Rolling Stone: Fleetwood Mac Fires Lindsey Buckingham
Laying down a demo, of sorts
Beer52: a subscription beer service (referral link for £12 off your first pack)
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 510, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 20 April 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network