This week on The Bugcast: yet more passings from the world of music, entertainment, and politics, an update on the Telegram ban, and we play 8 amazing tracks of Creative Commons music!
- Always The Alibi – My Little Ghost – from Dallas-Fort Worth, TX – source
- Brunela Crochenci – Estoy Aqui – from Argentina – source
- Robin Grey – Hymn For Her – from Sheffield, UK – source
- Tab – Thinline – from Roselle, NJ – source
- FInn Anderson – Some Days – from Glasgow, UK – source
- Jaclyn Rachell – All In – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- Paul Manandise – War Is Lonely – from Kiev, Ukraine – source
- Topsy Turvy’s – Like A Living Dead – from Poitiers, France – source
BBC News: Farewell Avicii
BBC News: Dale Winton, Supermarket Sweep presenter, dies aged 62
BBC News: Former US First Lady Barbara Bush dies at 92
BBC News: Russia’s Telegram ban ‘failing’
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 511, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 27 April 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network