This week on The Bugcast: Moo has a low iron count, we round-up our trip to Podcrawl Glasgow, and a new-old podcast is launched, and we play you 8 cracking tracks of Creative Commons music!
- Kinematic – Let’s Go Out Tonight – from Melbourne, Australia – source
- eve – Gravity (acoustic version) – from Tashkent, Uzbekistan – source
- The Madpix Project – Neverend – from Munich, Germany – source
- The Halt – Lord, Have Mercy – from Brookyn, NY – source
- The Vow – That’ll Be The Day – from Liverpool, UK – source
- Kalerie – Town Of Birds – from Russia – source
- Talking To Sophie – Redwood Avenue (single version) – from Eberswalde, Germany – source
- Rubbish Rabbits – Explosion – from Russia – source
The depths of irony
Podcrawl Glasgow 2018 roundup
Bug Report Podcast – a new podcast from the people who brought you Linux Voice!
OggCamp ’18 – Saturday 18 August and Sunday 19 August 2018
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 526, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 10 August 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network