This week on The Bugcast: we talk catching and caching, promote a graphic novel and an upcoming 10K, and we play 8 cracking tracks of Creative Commons music!
- Sickboys and Lowmen – Kangaroo Child – from Netherlands – source
- AMPM – Untitled – from Alsace, France – source
- Disco Bolt – Taxi – from Kiev, Ukraine – source
- Lilly Wolf – Good Problems – from Brooklyn, NY – source
- Dr Groove Gang – Hôte de ce Crime – from Le Mans-Anger, France – source
- The Ambient Light – Summer Thoughts – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- JJ LlombArt – Shirt & Tie – from Spain – source
- Moped Genius – There Goes That – from Seattle, WA – source
Caroline promotes Pokémon Go
Dave promotes Geocaching
Caroline and Dave argue about the pros and cons of both
The Curiously Thrilling Case of The Disturbing Mister Tatters
Mister Tatters on Amazon UK
Caroline is running the Sheffield 10K
OggCamp ’18 – Saturday 18 August and Sunday 19 August 2018
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 527, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 17 August 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network