This week on The Bugcast: a Queenly movie review, October challenges, November challenges, and 8 tracks of Creative Commons music!
- The Madpix Project – Bad Chick – from Munich, Germany – source
- Kellee Maize – Crown – from Pittsburg, MA – source
- Sweet Play – The Stolen Gift – from Paris, France – source
- Moka – Moussa – from France – source
- Derek Clegg – Selfish – from Chicago, IL – source
- Oussama Belhcan – Danser – from Larache, Morocco – source
- tryad – The Final Rewind – from Seattle, WA – source
- Deep Sea Gypsies – Rock & Roll Queen – from Victoria, BC – source
Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) review
October challenge round-up
November drawing challenges
Caroline’s Instagram where all of her challenge art is
Dave’s NaPodPoMo podcast for 2018
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 538, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 9 November 2018 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network