This week on The Bugcast: more new tech, Brexit, Daylight Savings, and 8 tracks of amazing Creative Commons music!
- Square A Saw – Don’t Lock Me Out – from Eschweiler, Germany – source
- Lip Service – I Wish I Knew – from USA – source
- Kesakoo – Seal Lullabye – from Paris, France – source
- Michael Ellis – A Sock In England – from Germany – source
- The Spin Wires – Cheat On Life – from Buffalo, NY – source
- Ed Napoli – No One Else – from Brazil – source
- RVNS – Ghosts – from Paris, France – source
- The Riders – Do or Die – from Cherkasy, Ukraine – source
Dave’s new OnePlus 6T arrives
BBC News: Brexit: MPs reject May’s EU withdrawal agreement
BBC News: European MPs vote to end summer time clock changes
metro.co.uk: Britain Bites Back
Feedback from electricpaul of Nabucco Dinosaur
TuxJam 73 – Doing the low-level motion
Clocks go forward in the UK and most of Europe this weekend
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 558 which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 5 April 2019 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join (you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Why don’t you record an intro for a future show?
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network