This week on The Bugcast: the death of an internet legend, celebrating a milestone anniversary, and some pretty incredible Creative Commons music!
- The Riders – Run For Your Life – from Cherkasy, Ukraine – source
- Delgarma – Cheesecakes – from France – source
- The DŁX – Always – from Hattiesburg, MS – source
- Richard Shekari – Never Ever – from Abuja, Nigeria – source
- Breillet Franck – Feel – from Notre-Dame-du-Pré, France – source
- Gemstone Heist – Daddy’s On The Mail Train – from Kentucky, USA and Liverpool, UK – source
- Dr Groove Gang – A L’ancienne – from Le Mans-Anger, France – source
- Charlie Mosbrook – Hand Me Down My Walkin Cane – from Cleveland, OH – source
BBC News: Grumpy Cat internet legend dies
20 years “being an item” anniversary
Let us know: How would people feel if we relaxed our posture on “clean” music only?
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 564 which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 24 May 2019 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network