This week on The Bugcast: we start off by welcoming the new Royal Baby, and progress into a freedom of speech debate, punctuated by some great Creative Commons music!
- Bellevue – Bohemia – from Paris, France – source
- Boogie Belgique – The Ogres – from Antwerp, Belgium – source
- Brutish – Californian Sussex – from Spain – source
- DECSPOT – So Light – from Russia – source
- Banana Cream – Purple Array – from Commerce, CA – source
- Eve – Searching For Meaning – from Tashkent, Uzbekistan – source
- Sam Garbett – I Wanna Be Loving You – from Leeds, UK – source
- Carrying Goodness – You – from Moscow, Russia – source
Wikipedia: Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
BBC News: Royal baby: Archie Harrisons on having the same name
BBC News: Danny Baker fired by BBC over royal baby chimp tweet
Freedom of speech discussion
BBC News: UKIP candidate to be investigated over Jess Philips rape ‘joke’
Let us know: How would people feel if we relaxed our posture on “clean” music only?
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 564 which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 17 May 2019 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Please vote for us in the British Podcast Awards – Listeners’ Choice Awards, voting closes Wednesday 15 May!
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network