This week on The Bugcast: Cara gets an award, Caroline goes gluten-free, Tommy does porridge, and we play some Creative Commons music!
- Cardinal Line – Snow Queen – from St Petersburg, Russia – source
- Emmanuel1 – Stuck On You t1 – from Zimbabwe – source
- Lawrence Beamen – A Night Just Like Tonight – from Walnut Creek, CA – source
- Muddling Through – Mr Closed – from Germany – source
- Tab – Revolving Door (feat.Lusty Apricot & Elle Rose) – from Roselle, NJ – source
- Talking To Sophie – Past – from Eberswalde, Germany – source
- Emerald Park – Rules Don’t Apply – from Malmö, Sweden – source
- The Bourgeois – Soldier On – from Tulsa, OK – source
Contribute: We need jingles and bumpers, here’s how.
Let us know: How would people feel if we relaxed our posture on “clean” music only?
Podcrawl Glasgow 2019
Saturday 27 July from 18:00 at the State Bar, Holland Street, Glasgow
Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 October in Manchester – Tickets now available!
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 573 which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 19 July 2019 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network