This week on The Bugcast: More arty stuff, a discussion about underage drinking, and some amazing Creative Commons music!
- Wordsmith – Stacks – from Baltimore, MD – source
- Tom Orlando – Wasn’t Enough (feat. Michelle) – from Ottowa, ON – source
- Templeton Universe – Too Late – from Karoo, South Africa – source
- Lyonn – We’ll Light The Sky – from Knoxville, TN – source
- Devon Elizabeth – Paper Lantern – from Charlotte, NC – source
- Midnight Préfou – Do You Miss Me – from Dinard, France – source
- Big Eddy and the Trailer Park 5 – Movie Trucks – from Toronto, ON – source
- Monkeyland – The House That Leaves You Always Wanting More – from Wigan, UK – source
Contribute: We need jingles and bumpers, here’s how.
Let us know: How would people feel if we relaxed our posture on “clean” music only?
Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 October in Manchester
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 584 which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 4 October 2019 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network