This week on The Bugcast: Public Service Announcements, horror books, network expansion, and some amazing Creative Commons music!
- OnesteP – Page Of Agony – from Kiev, Ukraine – source
- Chalk City – (I Don’t Even) Need Your Love – from Reading, UK – source
- RVNS – If Only – from London, UK – source
- Kwasi Manni – Sleepless Nights – from Donnington, UK – source
- Tracing Arcs – Wildworld – from Ramsgate, UK – source
- Emmanuel Dalmas – Lorelei (Girl Version) – from Odos, France – source
- George Capon – Breathe – from Manchester, UK – source
- Caeleb Doughty – Distant Memory – from Brisbane, Australia – source
Feedback from Dave Morriss
Contribute: We need jingles and bumpers, here’s how.
Let us know: How would people feel if we relaxed our posture on “clean” music only?
Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 October in Manchester
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 583 which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 27 September 2019 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
All the following are members of the Other Side Podcast Network:
Tea, Earl Grey, Hot – an unofficial Star Trek review podcast
CCJam – a community music podcast
The Binary Times – a Linux and open source audiocast
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network