This week on The Bugcast: we talk about new and existing network podcasts, toss a coin to The Witcher, and play 8 tracks of amazing Creative Commons music!
- Sick and Fancy – Violet Mind – from Germany – source
- Atomic Cat – Signal – from Juvignac, France – source
- Liv Margaret – Kiss Me – from Nashville, TN – source
- NF//GS – All I Know – from Jackson, MS – source
- The Underscore Orkestra – Devil With The Devil – from Co Cork, Ireland – source
- Tab – Typical – from Roselle, NJ – source
- Ping Pong Club – Crystalline – from Bandung, Indonesia – source
- The Spin Wires – Fifth Grade – from Buffalo, NY – source
Makers Corner – a brand new makers show from the Other Side Podcast Network
Star Trek: Picard starts on 23 January in North America (24 January everywhere else)
Tea, Earl Grey, Hot! – an unofficial Star Trek review podcast from the Other Side Podcast Network
IMDb: The Witcher (2019)
Submit your favourite tracks we’ve played since episode 553 for the Listener’s Choice episode 600 at the beginning of February 2020.
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 596, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Sunday 17 January 2020 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Otherside Podcast Network