This week on The Bugcast: one hundred laps for one hundred years, and a clapping carry on on Westminster Bridge, plus 8 pieces of great Creative Commons music!
- Floppy Dee – Future – from Emden, Germany – source
- Lawrence Beamen – Get Your Medicine – from Walnut Creek, CA – source
- On Returning – Dream Weavers – from Tranås, Sweden – source
- Paige Dineen – Let Me Go – from Jackson, MS – source
- I Am Not Lefthanded – Stateline – from Dublin, Ireland – source
- Deep Sea Gypsies – Breaking Me Down – from Victoria, BC – source
- oldmanyoung – Wavelength – from US and Subotica, Serbia – source
- Raw Colors – Black Box – from Santa Maria del Paramo (Leon), Spain – source
BBC News: Coronavirus: Captain Tom Moore passes £20m in NHS fundraising
Sky News: Coronavirus: Met Police criticised for allowing clapping crowds to break lockdown rules on Westminster Bridge (a clapping carry on)
Most events that we would usually promote are at risk, keep watching for more details.
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 611, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 24 April 2020 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network