This week on The Bugcast: we talk about the latest easing of the lockdown restrictions, we discuss whether we are erasing history, and we play 8 pieces of great Creative Commons and independent music!
- Rostov Groovers – Robots Can Dance – from Rostov-on-Don, Russia – source
- Kinnaber Junction – Looking At The Tracks – from Montrose, Scotland – source
- Helen & Shanna – I’m Waiting – from Vigo, Spain – source
- Igor Pumphonia – Doing Good (feat. DEKU, ITLP) (Late Night Mix) – from St Petersburg, Russia – source
- Haydn Davies – Round To My Way – from Wellington, New Zealand – source
- Haydn Davies – Head Over Heels – from Wellington, New Zealand – source
- Sammy Vulcano – Just One Race – from USA – source
- Kristian Vuljar – Praying To The Moon – from Germany – source
We can’t visit our relatives, but we can go to the zoo
Alex Horne and The Horne Section
Removing statues (erasing history)
Removing TV programmes
Most events that we would usually promote are at risk, keep watching for more details.
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 619, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 19 June 2020 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Please vote for us in the British Podcast Awards Listener’s Choice!
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network