This week on The Bugcast: we talk about the #BlackLivesMatter demonstrations in the UK, and more coronavirus and politics, plus 8 pieces of great Creative Commons and independent music!
- Tiny Bit of Giant’s Blood – All Hail The Opening Band – from Chicago, IL – NoVo Management and Publicity
- Alfonso Lugo – Que Aquí Estoy Yo – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- Mark Marshall – Let It Go – from Kingston, NY – source
- D.B. Ricapito – So Crazy – from Ashburn, VA – source
- Maenoba – Incipiente – from Malaga, Spain – source
- Helen & Shanna – Luminiscencia – from Vigo, Spain – source
- Renae – Through My Eyes (Gemini) – from Venice Beach, CA – source
- Strontium – Wait Me – from Russia – source
BBC Newsbeat: Why has Black Lives Matter come to the UK? (#BlackLivesMatter)
BBC News: Coronavirus: Isle of Wight MP admits lockdown ‘barbecue’ visit
BBC News: Alok Sharma: Cabinet minister tested for virus after being taken ill
BBC News: Keith Lemon actor sorry for playing ‘offensive’ black characters
Most events that we would usually promote are at risk, keep watching for more details.
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next live show will be episode 618, which will be streamed live in the chatroom on Friday 12 June 2020 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/GDT/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
- Please vote for us in the British Podcast Awards Listener’s Choice!
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network