This week on The Bugcast: a pigeon disrupts the snooker, Parliament disrupts Boris, Her Maj turns 96, and 8 tracks of amazing Creative Commons music.
- Whalers – Paddle Easy – from Austin, TX – source
- Richtaste – Beautiful Misery – from Zurich, Switzerland – source
- Paul Lisak & After The Ice – Thursday Morning Waking – from London, UK – source
- Bessonn&sa – She – from Russia – source
- Sam Brown – Think Of You – from Charlotte, NC – source
- Kavi Jezzie Hockaday – The Road is Long and Winding – from Santa Fe, NM – source
- Major Major – Chinese Drop – from Austin, TX – source
- Stefan Kartenberg – My Old Junk Car – from Germany – source
BBC Sport: Pigeon disrupts the snooker at the Crucible
BBC News: Portsmouth Royal Navy base marks Queen’s 96th birthday
BBC News: Boris Johnson faces leadership criticism (i.e. a spanking) amid partygate row
Dave sprains his ankle
Caroline is exhibiting her art on Tuesday
Alex has had his first Covid jab
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 711, which will be recorded live on Friday 29 April 2022 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network