This week on The Bugcast: a vote of confidence, musical tears, no-one needs good neighbours apparently, and 8 tracks of brilliant Creative Commons and independent music.
- Ashwyn – Catch Me – from USA – source
- The DŁX – ILTO (I Like This One) – from Hattiesburg, MS – source
- Makkenzie – Touch It – KIDI – Pa’Ti – from Colombia – source
- Crandelion – Don’t Mind the Merry Go Round – from Los Angeles, CA – submitted by August Forte from NoVo Management and Publicity
- The Different – Freak – from Italy – source
- The Out-of-Towners – Forest Flower – from Zlín, Czechia – source
- Jeff Jacobs – Playing With Fire – from New York City, NY – source
- Admiral Bob – Old Friend (feat. CrazyLittleAsian) – from Ottawa, ON – source
Wikipedia: 2022 vote of confidence in the parliamentary leadership of Boris Johnson
BBC News: Julee Cruise: Twin Peaks creator David Lynch pays tribute to ‘great singer’
BBC News: Alec John Such: Former Bon Jovi bassist dies aged 70
BBC News: Summer Breeze singer Jim Seals dies aged 80
BBC News: Neighbours cast say farewell on TV soap’s last day of filming
Podcrawl Jitsi Early Summer 2022 – Saturday 18 June 2022 at 18:00 UK time
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 717, which will be recorded live on Friday 17 June 2022 at 21:30-ish UK time (BST/UTC+1).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network