This week on The Bugcast: we remember John Olliffe, friend of the show and guest host, and play 8 tracks of fantastic Creative Commons music.
- Nick Ray – Divide and Conquer – from New Orleans, LA – source
- texasradiofish – Whispers (feat. crazylittleasian) – from Galveston County, TX – source
- Suzy E – Untouchable – from Germany – source
- Megan Graney – So It Goes – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- Cole Powell – Fairytale Happenstance – from Jayess, MS – source
- Dan Mantau – On The Bridge (feat. Snowflake, Offlinebouncer) – from Werne, Germany – source
- Hiroumi – Analog – from Tokyo, Japan – source
- Mahidevran – Meet Your Own Self! – from Moscow, Russia – source
John Olliffe, friend of the show and guest host
The Bugcast: #472 The Canadian Invasion (July 2017)
Podcrawl Jitsi Winter 2022 – Saturday 17 December 2022 from 18:00 UK time
- Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed.
- The next show will be episode 738, which will be streamed live on Friday 2 December 2022 at 21:30-ish UK time (GMT/UTC).
- Join us during the week on our Telegram group chat – click here to join
(you’ll need a Telegram account)
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the media files
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
The Bugcast is a proud founder member of the Other Side Podcast Network