This week, we discuss unfair punishment for identifying security exploits, announce the departure of our last surviving gerbil, and play 8 great pieces of music.
- 00:00:50 – Manny – Set Us All Free – from Luxemburg – source
- 00:05:41 – Freeky Cleen & Dickey F – Drinkin’ Problem – from Kiev, Ukraine – source
- 00:10:02 – The Wind Whistles – Man by Name of Denver – from Vancouver, Canada – source
- 00:20:05 – LukHash – Falling Apart – from Wroclaw, Poland – source
- 00:23:14 – Josh Woodward – Shot Down – from Findlay, OH – source
- 00:39:55 – Robin Grey – These Days – from London, UK – source
- 00:44:01 – Paul Klason – Last Song – from Barcelona, Spain – source
- 00:54:35 – Fresh Body Shop – Burning Sky – from Nantes, France – source
times are approximate
Who is liable for exploiting security vulnerabilities
Feedback from 249 from Jezra and Lance
Episode 253 call!
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
The next show will be episode 252, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 1 March 2013 from 21:30 UK time.
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
Butterflies Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service