This week, we celebrate our 250th episode with a little contest between Dave and Caroline, where our listeners vote for each of the tracks that we play.
- 00:03:19 – Meredith O’Connor – The Game – from New York, NY – source
- 00:08:15 – Antarhes – Summer Wind – from Pau, France – source
- 00:13:34 – John Keenan – Until The Suns Up – from Wichita, KS – source
- 00:16:24 – Mate – Aimless Journeys – from Trier, Germany – source
- 00:21:30 – Sunwill – The Highlights – from Tomsk, Russia – source
- 00:25:24 – Neon Bicycles – Hard Times – from Sao Paulo, Brazil – source
- 00:32:53 – Lungs For Gills – My Fall – from Quebec, Canada – source
- 00:36:26 – This Public Life – Gypsy – from Melbourne, Australia – source
- 00:45:15 – Grant Siedle – One Way Road – from Melbourne, Australia – source
- 00:49:07 – Kellee Maize – Owl Time – from Pittsburgh, United State – source
times are approximate
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
The next show will be episode 251, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 22 February 2013 from 21:30 UK time.
Be ready for episode 253, our 5 year anniversary, on Friday 8 March where we’ll be holding a quiz for our live listeners.
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
Butterflies Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service