This week: differences in music, differences in opinion, and a different podcast… plus our usual cracking mix of 8 independent music tracks.
- – Antagonics – Obre Els Ulls – from Barcelona, Spain – source
- – Nikhil Korula Band – Spark – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- – Quest Poetics – Tonight – from Burnaby, Canada – source
- – Candice Russell – Remember – from Tualatin, OR – source
- – Orchid – Call To The Past – from Poznan, Poland – source
- – Biting Elbows – Who Am I To Stand Still? – from Moscow, Russia – source
- – Silence Is Sexy – Spider – from Utrecht, Poland – source
- – Los Brodies – El Mundo Es Un Escenario – from Zaragosa, Spain – source
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
The next show will be episode 277, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Friday 30 August 2013 from 21:30 UK time (UTC+0100).
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
Butterflies Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service