This week: suspended star, wavering weight, we answer a question, plus a great selection of Creative Commons music.
- Ancient Lasers – The Wheel Of Time – from Los Angeles, CA – source
- The Gray Havens – Silver – from Crystal Lake, IL – source
- Pete Lund – A Place Holder – from Buffalo, NY – source
- Sons of Sin – The Dream – from Belfast, UK – source
- Arthur Pope – Power Of One – from St Louis, MO – source
- EscheVive – Dimmi Dove – from Spinea, Italy – source
- Intoxicated Piano – Vozduh – from Izhevsk, Russia – source
- A Different Ending – Into the Fire – from Athens, Greece – source
We answer a question posed by a listener about companionability
Soap Star suspended whilst his ‘alter ego’ is investigated
Lots of tunes found via freemusi.cc this week
Please leave us feedback on the music or any of the topics that we’ve discussed
The next show will be episode 276, which will be broadcast live in the chatroom on Wednesday 21 August 2013 from 21:30 UK time (UTC+0100).
Special thanks go to
The artists for allowing us to play their music.
Everyone who joined us in the chat room for the live broadcast of this show.
Internet Archive for hosting the podcast files
Ubuntu UK Podcast for the use of their Icecast server
Euterpia Radio for the use of their Shoutcast server
Butterflies Radio for relaying the live stream on their own service